Highly motivated leader with over thirty-years of senior level management expertise, with a proven track record creating and/or transitioning organizations based on individual structural needs. An experienced strategic thinker, who has served in Executive Leadership positions with the National Urban League, Harlem Children Zone, Harlem Link Charter School and the Boys & Girls Club of America.
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategic Planning-Budget Analysis/Compliance Regulations
- Event Management-Marketing/Sponsor Recruitment
- Public Relations-Networking with Community Leaders, funders and Elected Officials
- Staff Development and Retention
- Reorganize Charter School After-School programming serving youth K-5th.
- Coordinated Capital Campaigns (Boys & Girls Club and Community Center).
- Spearheaded agency’s first annual fund-raising event, raising over $100,000.
- Restored Local Boys & Girls Club’s National affiliation for the first time in 25 years.
- Doubled agency’s budget; computerized fiscal and marketing departments.
- Established a Development Endowment at a local Urban League.
- Obtained state approval to create a Community Action Agency vocational training school.
- Founded the ECCRGroup to provide strategic planning for non-profits, churches and small business.