Executive Leadership Advisory Group (ELAG)
Executive Leadership Advisory Group (ELAG) is an evaluation program for strategic outcome planning. ELAG features diverse, non-competing business leaders. The aim is to empower you to balance life, work and community service.
Executive Leadership Advisory Program
- Address concerns and challenges through the eyes of the Executive Leader.
- Discusses work and personal issues in confidence and in a private setting.
- Meets to produce outcomes that address most major business operational issues.
- Supports Executive Coaching meeting outcomes based on ELAG recommendations.
- Provides accountability from Executive Coaching sessions on meeting goals and objectives.
- Provides individual and personalized guidance to address issues that impact work of life.
The characteristics of an Executive Leadership Advisory Group Member
- Committed to the success of their business
- Motivated and driven by a positive mindset
- Doing meaningful work to make a difference in people’s lives
- Open to new ideas, feedback, and accountability
- Willingness to share and listen
- Being able to add value to other people