The ECCRGroup Executive Leadership Advisory Group mission is to provide outcome-based best practices, that encourages Executives to be bold, embrace change and improves their business operations.
The ECCRGroup Executive Leadership Advisory Group is a Peer to Peer vehicle for strategic outcome planning and execution, whose objective is to empower you to balance life, work and community service.
Example of Executive Leadership Advisory Group Topics:
- Strategic planning
- Revenue Growth
- Community capacity building
- Staff retention
- Development/Program design
- Board Development
- Engaging stakeholders
- Balancing Work and Life
The characteristics of a Executive Advisory Member:
- A goal-oriented
- Passionate candidate
- Committed to the success of their business
- Motivated and driven by a positive mindset of doing meaningful work to make a difference in people’s lives
- Open to new ideas, feedback, and accountability
- Willingness to share and listen; as being able to add value to other people and mesh with the group.