Certified Master Business Coach (MBC)
Certified Professional Life Coach (CPC)
Certified Disaster Recovery Coach (CDRC)
Fowler International Academy of
Eugene Campbell is a Certified Business Coach and Certified Professional Life Coach for the ECCR Group. The ECCR Group works with non-profits on leadership development to improve business operations. Eugene started his career as a Case Worker with Cardinal McCloskey Community Services. For two years he worked with inner-city youth. On weekends he facilitated a group home with at-risk youths.
Success with these agencies led him to work with the Harlem Children’s Zone. Ten years later, he would help struggling non-profit, CTE, in Connecticut. The Urban League of Essex County and The Boys and Girls Club of Harlem were next. These organizations would excel from his leadership and organizational skills.
Eugene continues to fill the need for organizations and individuals that need support.
- Motivated leader with over thirty-years of senior level management expertise.
- Proven track record creating and/or transitioning organizations based on structural needs.
- Experienced strategic thinker through Executive Leadership.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Planning
- Budget Analysis
- Compliance Regulations
- Event Management
- Sponsor Recruitment
- Public Relations
- Community Leader Networking
- Building Relationships with funders and
- Elected Officials
- Staff Development and Retention
- Reorganize K-5 Charter School After-School programming.
- Coordinated Capital Campaigns for Boys & Girls Club and Community Center.
- Spearheaded annual fund-raising event which raise over $100,000.
- Restored Boys & Girls Club of Harlem’s National affiliation.
- Doubled agency’s budget; computerized fiscal and marketing departments.
- Established a Development Endowment at the Urban League of Essex County, NJ.
- Obtained state approval to create a Community Action Agency vocational training school.
- Founded the ECCR Group to provide leadership development for non-profits.
You Talk, We Listen!
Business Leadership Advisory Group (BLAG)
Business Leadership Advisory Group (BLAG) is an evaluation program for strategic outcome planning. BLAG features diverse, non-competing business leaders. The aim is to empower you to balance life, work and community service.
Business Leadership Advisory Program
- Address concerns and challenges through the eyes of the Business Leader.
- Discusses work and personal issues in confidence and in a private setting.
- Meets to produce outcomes that address most major business operational issues.
- Supports Business Coaching meeting outcomes based on BLAG recommendations.
- Provides accountability from Business Coaching sessions on meeting goals and objectives.
- Provides individual and personalized guidance to address issues that impact work of life.
The characteristics of an Business Leadership Advisory Group Member
- Committed to the success of their business
- Motivated and driven by a positive mindset
- Doing meaningful work to make a difference in people’s lives
- Open to new ideas, feedback, and accountability
- Willingness to share and listen
- Being able to add value to other people